J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show
The J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show is world’s largest motorcycle builder competition, featuring more than 350 motorcycles and $100,000 in cash and prizes across the IMS Tour. Professional and amateur builders compete at their local IMS for cash, prizes, recognition and a chance to move-on to the Championship Round in Chicago — where $70,000 in cash and prizes is up for grabs!
- Modified Harley presented by Harley-Davidson
- Modified Retro
- Custom Street
- People's Choice: Voted by the IMS Attendees!
- Best DYNA / FXR
- Best Chopper
- Best Bagger
- Editor's Choice: Selected by Jeff Holt of Hot Bike Magazine
- Editor's Choice: Selected by Chris Callen of Cycle Source Magazine
- K & N Award
- Jeff Holt Tortilla Award: Painters, Innovators and Kooks will have a chance to win a bag of tortillas from the infamous Tortilla-loving Jeff Holt
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND SPONSORS ALSO INCLUDE: