NEW TO THE TOUR: The IMS B2B Program
If you are a Powersports Retailer or Dealer this program is designed specifically for you! We know how busy you and your team are, so we’re bringing the key Aftermarket Brands to you, making it easier for you to plan for the 2016 selling season. The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® will be opening up the show exclusively to Powersport Retailers and Dealers on Fridays, before the consumers arrive, to meet with some of the top Aftermarket Brands in the country. Come scope out new products, receive product training, and place orders — all at one convenient location that is close to home.
The IMS B2B Program Includes:
- Priority access to any of the 10 nationwide Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows®
- Presentations from key Aftermarket Manufacturers
- Access to the show floor to visit with Aftermarket Manufacturers on Friday, PLUS regular show hours on Saturday and Sunday
- Sales meetings and product training opportunities
- Product Giveaways and Gift Bags for attending
Join the IMS B2B Program:
- Register to attend the B2B Program at the show closest to you.
- Reach out to participating brands to inquire about meetings and product training
Why Is a B2B Program Being Added to IMS?
- The IMS Tour provides a platform for Powersports Retailers and Brands to connect efficiently and effectively in10 key motorcycling markets across the United States
- Retailers can attend the IMS closest to them and only need to invest a single day with little to no expense
- Aftermarket Manufacturers can utilize their presence at IMS to take a more active approach in engaging with their retail customers to foster the relationships and train sales staff
- IMS has a strong relationship with Dealernews and understands what the Powersports Retailer is looking for
Want to get more involved with the Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows®?
Contact Ethan Grunstein, Marketing Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-857-7313 for information on the Drive 2 Dealer Program and other opportunities.
Questions? Contact Customer Service at 1-800-331-5706.