Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the Minneapolis Motorcycle Show edition of the J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Competition have been accounced. Did you get to check out all the winners?
1. Dan Coates, Deadline Customs - Gotta Love Orange, 2011 Road Glide
2. Nick Popa, Deadline Customs – Gator Glide, 2008 Road Glide
3. Neil Ryan, American Thunder – Red Thuder, Harley- Davidson Fat Boy
1. GIO, Blacksmith Motoring - El Puro Vato, 2005 Deluxe
1. Josh Headlee – Nitro 6, 2004 Yamaha R6
2. AJ Mehtra, Orient Express – 2005 Hayabusa
3. John Stoddard, Ducati Minneapolis – Ducati
1. Bobby Henry, HotPan – 1958 HD FLH, Chopper
2. Jeff Wllison, 225 - 1971 OSSA, Dick Mann
3. John Metz, 1970 OSSA, Dick Mann Replica
1. GIO, Blacksmith Motoring - El Vendetta, 2008 Yamaha Roadliner
2. Robb Boggs- Wicked, 2004 VTX 1300 Retro
3. Brian Langlois – Rolling Thunder, 2004 Victory Vegas
Neil Ryan of American Thunder won the Show Dog Award sponsored by Rocking K Custom Leather for his promotion at the show. He hired two spokes models to promote his Donnie Smith Bike Show program.